Friday, February 13, 2009

The Semi-obligatory Valentine's Day Post

We just celebrated our third month being in Korea, and I really can't believe that it's been three months already! I still feel like we've only just arrived, but at the same time, I feel like we're finally getting settled into a groove where our schedule is pretty well set.

We're definitely not wanting for things to do, as we do have a pretty busy schedule between work and school, and it almost makes me wonder where we're going to find time to do all of the adventuring that we want to do. All of the other foreigners that we've talked to are shocked that we've been here three months and haven't been to Seoul yet, but in the midst of everything else we're doing, we just haven't gotten around to it yet (but when we DO get a chance to go, you'll definitely hear about it!).

I won't bore you with our mushy-gushy Valentine's day plans of worship team practice, grocery shopping and house-cleaning; suffice it to say that our first V-day in another country probably won't be as romantic as you might expect, but if I have time today to plan anything outrageous, I'll try to post about it before YOUR Valentine's Day comes and goes.

No comments: